Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Interview With a Five-year Old

I loved this post over at Life With My 3 Boybarians, so I decided to steal the idea. So, thanks to Darcy for the post idea and Darcy's cousin Amy for the questions.



1. What is something mom always says to you?

"I love you."



2. What makes mom happy?

"Hugs and kisses"



3. What makes mom sad?

"When I get hurt."



4. How does your mom make you laugh?

"Tickle me."



5. What was your mom like as a child?

"I can't ...oh I just can't do it. "



6. How old is your mom?

"My brain wants to say 25, but I know you're not 25."



7. How tall is your mom?

"I think I'll just....pass this question. I just don't know."



8. What is her favorite thing to do?

"Look at a book"



9. What does your mom do when you're not around?

"Read a book"



10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?

"Reading a book"



11. What is your mom really good at?

"Reading a book"



12. What is your mom not very good at?

"Running"



13. What does your mom do for a job?

"Work at the office"



14.What is your mom's favorite food?

"Lean Cuisine....hmmm....maybe chocolate?" Oh, you think?



15. What makes you proud of your mom?

"Because you read me stories"



16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?

"Scooby Doo"



17. What do you and your mom do together?

"Read stories"



18. How are you and your mom the same?

"We both like reading stories."



19. How are you and your mom different?

"Mommy has longer hair than I do."



20. How do you know your mom loves you?

"She's nice to me."



21. What does your mom like most about your dad?

"He makes you laugh."



22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?

"the bookstore"

Hmmm...I wonder if I read too much? Naaa...

1 comment: